Although a Utah native since 2004, I emigrated from Kentucky to escape not only the humidity, but also the risk of Lyme disease.
As marriage equality has become law and millennial brides & grooms are shifting their wedding experiences away from the ecclesiastical, I became concerned when I overheard rumblings regarding denial of service by stodgy clergy and elected officials.
Marriage accessibility is my objective. Two people, in love, each accepting the volunteer position of being sidekick to the other, pledging to share their joy and support, should incur no obstacle to document their commitment.
My Education and credentials include:
- Professional Master of Business Administration, Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, 2019
- Master of Science in Information Systems, Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, 2019
- Right Reverend Ordination via Universal Life Ministries, 2016
- Humanist Celebrant via American Humanist Association, renewed 2019
When I am not officiating weddings on the weekend and not scribing SQL during the week, I invest my time in the following:
- Studying C# and MS SQL Server
- Planning my next epic backpacking trip within the Wasatch-Cache National Forest